Archirodon is looking for IT Officer please check below details and update your profile.
Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defence & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
We are constantly growing and are currently looking for IT Officer to join a top qualified and knowledgeable team in our Dubai Office.
Would you like to be part of a dynamic EPC leader with global presence? We’d like to meet you.
Join our worldwide journey. Build on something that matters!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO DO:
- Ensure the continuing operation and optimisation of the servers, backup devices, Operating Systems, email, printers, Windows update, virus protection.
- Setup and maintain physical and virtual environments for Windows Servers, Linux Servers and test servers.
- Investigate, tests, install and upgrade new hardware/software products for servers.
- Continually review processes and procedures, to ensure constant improvements in service performance and makes recommendations to IT Infrastructure Manager.
- Troubleshoot and provide accurate and creative solutions to technical problems on servers’ platforms while ensuring minimum down time & user satisfaction.
- Ensure staff is aware of current IT Policies and Procedures regarding the security and use of the systems.
- Assist the IT End User Support team in case of excess workload.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE:
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science.
- At least 8-12 years of experience in similar System Administration/Supervisory role.
- Good command in English both oral and written.
What it is nice to have:
- Experience in network administration will be considered as a plus.
- Experience in large business environment.
- In UAE and can join immediately.
You are someone who:
- Organised, committed and hard worker.
- Good communication skills, team player and quick learner.
- An analytical thinker an having good technical knowledge.
- A result driven person with good team management skills, able to do multitasking activities and can manage time properly.
If you looking for IT,Software or application development jobs in Dubai than Please check above requirements and update your profile if you meeting the required things