Wireless Networking Engineer
- Designs, analyzes, plans and modifies wireless components
- Supporting customer communication implementation activities.
- The mid-level Wireless Engineer work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
Required Qualifications :
- Deep understanding of Networking Fundamentals
- 5 or more years of experience in Cisco Wireless Network Engineering
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Must be a highly effective communicator with the ability to lead and influence
- CCNA/CCNP Wireless Or ACMA/ACMP/CWNA is an advantage
- Must be located in UAE
Experience: IT engineering: 5 years (Preferred)
Location: Dubai (Required)
If you looking for IT,Software or application development jobs in Dubai than Please check above requirements and update your profile if you meeting the required things