Emirates Group is looking for Tours Consultant please check below details and update your profile.
Provide a consultancy service to internal and external customers (trade customers, direct customers, outstations staff, suppliers etc) regarding destinations, products and services pertaining to travel. Provide advice and recommendations to customers which is based on appropriate research which meet their travel needs. A key focus of the reservations and outstations role is to promote Emirates Holidays destinations, products and services and facilitate the booking of tickets, arrange accommodation and all travel arrangements for the customer. The key focus of the operations role is to provide front line support to outstations staff responsible for selling Emirates Holidays to direct and trade customers in relation to bookings, systems and procedural matters.
- Provide a consultancy and advisory service to internal and external customers via face to face, electronic and telephone communication channels with respect to enquiries on destinations, products, bookings and other travel-related information.
- Explore the needs and expectations of the customer, undertake research and use specialized knowledge of the Emirates Holidays destinations and products to tailor-make a travel package to suit the customers’ needs.
- Draft travel itineraries and quotation and facilitate the booking of travel tickets and accommodation ensuring all travel documents reach the customer in a timely manner.
- Employ relevant sales strategies to promote and sell Emirates Holidays destinations and products.
- Collect travel payments and handle such transactions in line with defined Emirates Holidays operating procedures.
- Using knowledge gained via research, travel and customer feedback make recommendations to your supervisor which contribute to the development of new and improved travel destinations and products.
- Remain knowledgeable about Emirates Holidays destinations and products by remaining up-to-date with the range of destinations and products featured in the Emirates Holidays brochure and attend all familiarization trips arranged by Emirates Holidays.
- Represent Emirates Holiday at external events as directed by your line manager, this may include attendance at consumer and trade shows and mall promotions.
- Act as the key contact point to customers who experience any problems whilst `in-resort’ and support the customer via liaison with the resort to rectify the problem. Also act as the key contact point with regards to any final payments.
- Undertake quality checks to ensure that all processed booking of travel tickets, accommodation and other travel related information is accurate and that all customer files are managed and closed on schedule. If any discrepancies are identified raise these with the Consultant responsible for the booking for correction. The position is based in KWI at Souk Safar, the new EKH retail space in KWI.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Commercial/Sales.Tours (Inbound) : 3+ years 12 years schooling or equivalent Knowledge/Skills: – Preferably educated in a business or tourism related field – Experience in the travel or tourism sector, experience of travel consultancy would be a distinct advantage – Demonstrable knowledge of travel destinations and motivated to build on this via self development – Knowledge of sales strategies which can be utilized to promote and sell destinations and products – Other languages besides English: Arabic is advantageous
SALARY & BENEFITS
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund. It has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-rate of approximately US$1= Dh3.66. Besides travel benefits normally associated with an airline, more information on employee benefits is available within the ‘Working Here’ section of this site. By viewing the ‘Dubai Lifestyle’ section in the site you can also consider the benefits of Dubai as a location to live and work in.
Also Check: Airline Jobs in UAE