Technical Support Engineer-Fetchr
Fetchr is looking for Tecnical Support Engineer please check below details and update your profile.
The Technical Support Engineer at Fetchr will be responsible for:
- Performing daily activities for the Helpdesk.
- Diagnosing, and helping to resolve issues in collaboration with the core engineering teams.
- Fetchr Helpdesk including: ticket handling, daily checklists, supporting and following up on tickets.
- Provide technical support for all aspects of Fetchr Applications and cloud Infrastructure.
- Provide desktop support and general configuration of software.
- Resolve client incidents and requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of Fetchr’s technology landscape with the ability to respond to “How do I…” type questions.
- Troubleshoot problems and log problem reports for recurring issues.
- Complete all work in accordance with the internal compliance guidelines.
- Ensure that all internal IT helpdesk requests are actioned.
- Achieve KPI’s for IT/Helpdesk outputs.
- Assist with the testing of internal applications and projects, External / Client Technical Support.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- IT Helpdesk experience.
- Problem analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to deliver under pressure.
- The ability to work alone and within a team.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Experience of customer orientated environment.
- Relevant technical experience.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to provide advice to non-technically aware customers.
- A high paced environment in a leading start-up
- The opportunity to be part of building a great start-up and working the greatest talents in the region.
If you looking for IT,Software or application development jobs in Dubai than Please check above requirements and update your profile if you meeting the required things