- Telematics, GPS tracking and fleet management systems experience will be preferred.
- Technology related background is required
- Microsoft office proficiency is required
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in different shifts.
- Taking the customers calls and responding to their queries on timely manner.
- Monitoring and reporting any technical issues on software or hardware levels to the right team.
- Assisting the customers and the company partners by providing the required information or support.
- Assisting the technicians with the device’s installation by adding them into GPS tracking and fleet management system.
- Assuring a successful installation by doing the necessary validation during the installation process.
- Making the necessary operations activities updates on reports and systems.
- Issuing certificates to the customers based on the project’s requirement.
- Maintaining and updating the activities records and reporting it to the management for further analytics.
Ability to commute/relocate: Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
If you looking for IT,Software or application development jobs in Dubai than Please check above requirements and update your profile if you meeting the required things