Systems Engineer – Turkey (EMSL1641)
Role Title: Systems Engineer
Role location: Dubai
We are looking for a Systems Engineer to work closely with a sales representative in a defined territory. The Systems Engineer’s main mission will be to support the sales organization in all technical matters regarding pre-sales, sales calls, and post-sales.
- Pre-sales – assist in qualifying sales leads from a technical standpoint.
- Sales calls – be the main technical resource on sales calls and answer/ educate the customer on issues ranging from features, specifications and functionality to integration.
- Conversant with networking applications and solutions.
- Post-sales – be the lead technical contact for identified accounts for technical issues and will work closely with the technical support team and engineering to answer, elevate and resolve customer’s technical issues.
- Provide assistance to identified customers with post-sales training.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5 8 years experience in technical/pre-sales support as a sales or systems engineer
- 5 7 years experience in LAN/WAN/Internet services administration
- Strong understanding of DNS and NFS, SMTP, HTTP, TCP/IP
Knowledge of the following technologies:
- Routing, Switching, VPN, LAN, WAN, Network Security, Intrusion Detection, and Anti Virus.
- Strong understanding in the following technologies and protocols: RADIUS, PKI, IKE, Certificates, L2TP, IPSEC, FIREWALL, 802.1Q, MD5, SSH, SSL, SHA1, DES, 3DES
- Experience with encryption and authentication technologies required
- Strong presentation skills
Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience. Graduate degree preferred.
If you looking for IT,Software or application development jobs in Dubai than Please check above requirements and update your profile if you meeting the required things