Systems Engineer Specialist
Palo Alto Networks
As a Palo Alto Networks Cortex Systems Engineer Specialist, you will be the expert for our Attack Surface Management solutions vertical within our offering. You are the “go-to” resource for customer interactions that exceed standard Systems Engineering support requirements (we always expect a baseline expertise in all areas from our SE’s, but augment them with SE Specialists/CEs in the advanced or new technology areas).
The Cortex Expanse SE Specialist role is a technical role that must directly support sales delivery of quota. Cortex Expanse SE Specialists are measured by their expertise and by their ability to lead to customer successes. As the number of Cortex SE Specialists in the company is small, there is also a requirement for close interaction with Product Management to ensure that we continue to out-innovate our competition.
- Serve as a technical resource to the Expanse Sales organization.
- Represent Expanse solutions as a subject matter expert and effectively position technical value.
- Address customer problems and demonstrate how Expanse solves problems.
- Evaluate customer environment, security posture, policies and tools.
- Gain technical buy-in from customer stakeholders and help close business.
- Present to customers as our expert in your area at all levels in the customer hierarchy from technician to C-Level
- Lead conversations about industry trends and emerging changes to the security landscape that every customer needs to be aware of and planning to deal with
- Interact locally and remotely with customers in an equally persuasive manner
- Working with Product Management, Technical Marketing, and R&D to create requirements and product features for our large customers and provide feedback from customers
- Collaborate with cross functional teams for maximum impact and scale
- Provide territory coverage within the region when additional resources are required.
- Experience in an enterprise level security consultative, vendor, or operational role building and assessing Information Security architectures and programs. You have expertise in architecting and designing enterprise scale security solutions.
- You continually expand your knowledge and experience with the latest cutting-edge information security technologies. You have proficiency in multiple security technologies, including: network security and architecture, NGFW, cloud security, Data Security, Vulnerability & Risk Management, Proxy, EDR, IAM, DLP, CASB, SIEM & Analytics
- You are a good listener to work with clients to understand issues/gaps in their security programs and work alongside them to provide solutions. You have excellent soft skills with the ability to articulate complex technical content to both technical and non-technical audiences. You facilitate and lead technical discussions and proactively identify customer needs. You act as voice of customer to product team to help create new offerings.
- You have a customer first attitude, believe in working together as a team, and have a competitive spirit to win.
- Advanced knowledge of web threats and cybercrime.
- Experience understanding malware, exploits, operating system structure, and behavior.
- Experience in Firewall will be a great add-on
If you looking for IT,Software or application development jobs in Dubai than Please check above requirements and update your profile if you meeting the required things