Senior System Engineer – Service Provider
Nutanix is looking for Senior System Engineer – Service Provider please check below details and update your profile.
- Engage as part of a sales team to achieve or exceed revenue targets.
- Drive sales with technical expertise, account management skills, sales ability, and exceptional customer focus.
- Participate in the consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation as it applies to the technical sales process.
- Install, support, and maintain Nutanix solutions at pre-sales POC deployments.
- Build long-term business relationships and become a trusted advisor within each account to identify opportunities and sell Nutanix Solutions.
- Ability to leverage and maximize reseller/alliance partner relationships to increase sales performance.
- Create and deliver technical product presentations and/or training sessions to channel partners and customers remotely or at customer locations/Nutanix facilities.
- Thorough understanding of one or more of the following areas:
- Application Virtualization
- Server Virtualization
- Networking, Storage, and Platform Performance/Sizing
- AWS and/or Azure
- The ideal candidate has experience in the Service Provider business, how they operate, and their Data Centers. In depth knowledge of one or more DaaS, DRaaS, IaaS, Paas, etc.
- Have extremely detailed knowledge of relevant service provider solutions sets, product line specifications, performance criteria and applications.
- Thorough understanding of technical sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcome objections, assist in the development of business cases, and technically close deals.
- Direct professional experience with VMware, HyperV, or KVM
- Ability to effectively work on a team. Experience on an overlay sales team is a plus.
- Flexible, dependable, self-starter, and capable of quickly learning new products and technologies.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as excellent presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Linux/UNIX.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5-8 years prior System Engineering experience at a Service Provider customer or as a vendor selling into the Service Provider space.
If you looking for IT,Software or application development jobs in Dubai than Please check above requirements and update your profile if you meeting the required things