Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
Fidor is looking for Senior Ruby on Rails Developer please check below details and update your profile if you are experienced.
Fidorians are Dreamers – Rebels – Transformers – Egalitarians. We challenge the status quo in everything we do to create banking experiences that truly embed in today’s customer lifestyle. We perfectly blend our cross discipline expertise from technology, banking, gaming, music, retail, hospitality to focus on what matters the most: bringing value to the customer! It’s our customer centricity and entrepreneurial mindset that set us apart. We seize our freedom to openly express our own ideas, to test, learn, collaborate and create the next chapter of our customers’ lives through convenient banking and cutting edge technology. We created an open banking movement, follow it, join it, be it.
Fidor’s banking application stack and other functionality, from onboarding, card and account management and credit products to analytics, everything’s forged from Ruby on Rails. Our infrastructure is built using cutting edge technology to set the basis for serving thousands of customers around the world in real time, always taking care for best performance.
We are looking continuously for experienced RoR Developers joining one of our cross-functional teams made up of DevOps, Test Engineers, Business Analysts and other Agile experts, in Dubai. Let us know about you if you are interested in the following:
- Implement solutions and deliver high quality software based on Ruby on Rails
- Create, maintain, debug and test software to enhance the fidorOS and all related modules and services
- Review and improve our continuous integration and deployment
- Shape and apply our software standards of clean code and proven optimization techniques
- Help to define requirements, create software designs and translate them into code
- Provide thorough unit testing and support products used by our stakeholders
- Academic / Technical degree in Computer Science or equivalent education
- At least 5 years of professional experience in development and implementation of web applications
- Excellent Ruby on Rails Skills 4.x/edge
- Proven experience of TDD with RSpec and Cucumber
- Passion for an agile work culture and experience in how to apply agile principles
- Good knowledge about Software patterns and principles, complex applications and the MVC Framework
- Good understanding of Software Quality aspects like meeting requirements, coding for performance, testability, understandability, efficiency and security and how to apply them
- High motivation and willingness to learn and apply new technologies
- Good interpersonal communication skills for tech and business conversations
- Experience in working with remote teams
- Fidor is among the top 50 FinTech companies worldwide – you have a unique opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies to build the future of digital banking
- Tons of responsibility and a stepping stone for your career in FinTech – the sky is the limit
- Power to implement your own ideas right from the start
- More than just a job – a unique opportunity to be part of a banking revolution
- Attractive Salary
- International horizons – work with international teams and clients from all corners of the world
- Paid public transportation within city limits
- Table soccer, fresh fruit, coffee and more
If you think you are up to the challenge, we look forward to receiving your online application via “Apply now” with your complete documents and your salary requirement.
Also Check: Careers in UAE