Senior IT Support Engineer
HyperSpace is a Dubai/Riyadh based future forward entertainment company, building a new format of location based entertainment linking physical and digital experience and customer engagement. Our parks sit at the convergence of social media arena and real world video game, engaging our audience meaningfully through an IRL physical experience and through digital engagement and gameplay post-visit. Our parks are powered by tokens and digital assets, and run on a game economy mirroring AAA gaming environments, and are purpose built for a new generation of content creators and players.
To date we have opened up our first entertainment attraction – AYA – a 40,000sq-ft digital immersive experience park located in Dubai, which is seeing an average of 2,000 visitors a day. We will open two House of Hype locations, each 100,000sq-ft at Riyadh Boulevard and Dubai Mall in Q4 2023.
Hyperspace is looking for a Senior IT Support Engineer who will be responsible for IT troubleshooting, facility, equipment, and accounts. This role will collaborate between different departments to support the team as well remote employees with the IT issues.
- Support employees with general IT related tasks on a daily basis.
- Identify opportunities for IT related processes and office management improvements.
- Assist people department with new joiners/leaves accounts.
- Assist with office management and maintenance — this includes ordering of office supplies, equipment, and tracking of expenses.
- Assist onsite and remote employees with their computer and software issues with Windows, Macs, iOS, and Android.
- Assist purchase and manage hardware and software inventory
- Experience in windows & MacOS power users with the ability to troubleshoot issues and perform software and hardware upgrades.
- Familiar with basic network administration, with knowledge of IP networking, routing, and VPN.
- Proficient in basic physical equipment maintenance skills, such as replacing laptop batteries, changing printer cartridges, replacing faulty patch cord cables, or resetting a network device.
- You have experience with Google Workspace and Google products like Sheets, Forms, Docs, etc.
- 3+ years of experience as an IT Support or similar role.
- Knowledge of networking protocols and services including, but not limited to, internet, Wi-Fi, mobile networks.
- You should have a passion for learning new technologies and possess excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to diagnose issues through experience and information provided by end users without much research.
- Technical aptitude to learn and follow instructions.
- In depth working knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS, Microsoft Office, and other standard PC applications
The behaviors we value:
● Great Humans make Great History – Deliver Awesome, Win Together, Trust in Teamwork
● Future Forward – Be bold, Be decisive, Think ahead. Technology is not an idea, it is a tool.
● Faster = Stronger – Momentum makes Monuments. Learn fast, Measure and Act Accordingly
At Hyperspace, we are committed to creating an inclusive and representative environment, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. We celebrate differences and promote a culture where you can bring your full self to work. We promise to give you the same opportunities as everyone else and we won’t discriminate against you at any point in the process. This includes how we source talent, our interview process, our conditions of employment and feedback. We are based in the heart of the city, one of the coolest and most vibrant work places, our home is in the Dubai Design District.
- Can you join immediately?
- Salary expectation:
- Linkedin profile link
If you looking for IT,Software or application development jobs in Dubai than Please check above requirements and update your profile if you meeting the required things