Senior IT Engineer
- Ensure Company system/ Network/ equipment are installed properly, working efficiently and that system security measures are in place
- Manage and monitor all computer hardware and make sure systems are installed properly and working efficiently
- Keep up to date with all approved systems and latest technology.
- Computer Hardware systems and devices including PC LAN technology
- Software operating and utility systems
- Maintain an up-to-date list of all computer hardware and software.
- Monitor the performance of the systems and maintain log book of performance
- Understand all standards and customized features and functions of the Hotel front office system
- Ensure that all computer media saves, and back-ups are completed, documented and stored per specifications
- Maintain uncompromising data and physical security standards
- To ensure that all services provided are delivered in a professional, timely and efficient manner and all services are delivered in accordance with the brand standard
- Identify, recommend, develop, and implement new ways to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and/or cost-savings
· Co-ordinate with various internal business functions, stakeholders, and external stakeholders.
· Develop performance and systems models, graphs, charts, and specifications.
· Prepare presentations and agendas for business meetings and discussions.
· Maintain in-depth knowledge of company policies and procedures.
· Prioritize incoming mails and reply to non-technical inquiries.
· Oversee, track and measure system and network performance
· Assist project team in planning and implementation of special projects.
· Develop performance and systems models, graphs, charts and specifications
Candidates should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- PMP certificate is an advantage
- Working knowledge of networks and operating systems and databases
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Ability to commute/relocate: Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Application Deadline: 23/09/2022
If you looking for IT,Software or application development jobs in Dubai than Please check above requirements and update your profile if you meeting the required things