Network Engineer- Dubai Location
APC Consultants is hiring for looking for Network engineer (Network Engineer- Dubai Location ) for One of their Client.
- Project Implementation is Must
- Excellent proficiency with firewalls, authorization methodologies, Web filtering, application filtering, Control network, VPN (Virtual Private Network), NAT, userand mac authentication.
- Securing Network with Firewall Policies & implement NAT
- Knowledge in implementation of IPsec, SSL VPN & Site to Site VPN Concepts
- Planning & managing Content filter based on group of Users & Individual.
- Gateway Level Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam and IDS & IPS implementation.
- Good understanding of OSI Model, TCP/IP protocol suite, IP addressing and Sub netting, Routing concepts, VLAN, Inter VLAN routing.
- Installing configuring Antivirus McAfee EPO, K7, Symantec & Kaspersky at Corporate & SMB Clients
- Troubleshoot knowledge in Antivirus products at more than 100 users environment
- Managing Device Blocking through Antivirus Software like DLP
Job Responsibilities :
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the companys security team
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
Interested candidates send e-mail to jobs@apcconsultant