Logistics Coordinator – (IT supplies)
Our client, a leading well-known IT company aimed in integrated software applications is looking for an experienced logistics coordinator for their warehouse.
– Knowledge and proficiency in handling customs documentation and portals like e-mirsal2, Dubai trade, Chamber of commerce, embassy documentation.
– Knowledge about Customs SG, CDR account reconciliation.
– Prepare and provide documentation related to shipping like certificate of origin, AWB, CO, SASO, National Media council, TRA etc.
– Book cargo with freight forwarders, follow up for pick up, proof of delivery etc.
– Handling all necessary import and export duties with customs and forwarding agencies.
– Negotiate freight rates with service providers and ensure optimized routes for delivery.
– Provide support to warehouse documentation and procurement as required
– Play an active role within the department; provide support during physical inventory count.
– Liaise with sales, customer service and finance team for freight charges, documentation, quotes etc.
– Basic awareness on VAT process.
– Analyse and improve current process within logistics with regards to improving customer experience
– Apart from the system’s integrity, the inter-company communication to other areas is permanently guaranteed.
– The customer’s demand is handled with adequate attention.
– Identification of areas that could be improved by more effective EDP applications and logistics methods.
– Holder of diploma/university degree
– At least seven years of appropriated experience in logistics management, with thorough knowledge of the Dubai Custom regulations for import into free zone and export to GCC / non-GCC countries and to Free Zone areas in the UAE. (Usage of Mirsal 2 and various documentations required for custom clearance, handling of PR materials, samples, etc…)
– Knowledge of the MS Office product range as well as an integrated standard software solution as for example BaaN, SAP, Oracle applications or similar.
Salary: AED7,000.00 – AED8,000.00 per month
- Do you have the experience working for a company aimed integrated software applications such as MS Office Products and Oracle Applications, SAP Etc
- UAE – Logistics Management: 5 years (Required)
- MS Office product range and standard software solution: 3 years (Preferred)
If you looking for IT,Software or application development jobs in Dubai than Please check above requirements and update your profile if you meeting the required things