Junior Technical Support Engineer
Binance is looking for Tech engineer please check below details and update your profile.
- Provide technical support and handling urgent escalation from external or internal customers or users in production environment with high-volume of transaction traffic.
- Strong collaboration, communication and interaction with all stakeholders including customers, product manager, developer and management team.
- Analyse service ticket data, identify incident root cause, draft Root Cause Analysis (RCA) report and follow possible maintenance for system-level improvement.
- Work closely with product and developer teams in global offices, participate and follow up in iteration, release and roadmap planning timely.
- Very flexible with capability to prioritize multiple incidents and deadlines to facilitate well in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving organization.
- High responsibility in continuous improvement in service quality and efficiency.Ability to provide coaching, training, identification, optimization and documentation of the customer or business support processes.
- Fresh university graduates (preferably with relevant internship experience) can be considered.
- 1-3 years of experience in similar roles – e.g. Technical Support Engineer, SL3 Engineer, Application Owner, etc.
- Must have strong capabilities to identify, analyze and resolve problems logically and systematically.
- 1-3 years Unix/Linux with shell scripting, etc.
- 1-3 years databases experience (Oracle, MySQL).
- Understanding of software development methodologies and coding standards.
- Experience with software application debugging and troubleshooting.
- Familiar with technical support process and escalation management.
- Passionate with technical support to solve complicated customer issues.
- Ability to present or speak fluently to engineers, product manager and customers.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Math or related scientific disciplines.
- Background in Software Development is a plus.
- Comfortable performing shift-work (eg. 8am-5pm, 10am-7pm from Monday to Friday, Tuesday to Saturday or Sunday to Thursday) – it would be rotated after 2-3 months.
If you looking for IT,Software or application development jobs in Dubai than Please check above requirements and update your profile if you meeting the required things