IT Support Executive
The IT Support Executive’s role is to ensure proper computer operation so that end users can accomplish business tasks. This includes actively resolving escalated end user help requests in a timely and accurate manner.
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
- Install anti-virus software and ensure virus definitions are up-to-date.
- Record, track and document the service desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
- Perform preventative maintenance, including checking and cleaning of workstations, printers, and peripherals.
- Test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved.
- Takes personal responsibility for one’s own learning and development through a process of assessment, reflection and taking action to continually update one’s skills
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Learning pace in learning new technologies
- Complies with all relevant quality management procedures and controls to guarantee compliance and delivery of high quality products/service
- Contributes to the introduction of best practices in the department in order to upgrade the functionality and provide improved support for achievement of business objectives
- Contributes to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices taking into account best practices, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement
Formal Education, Knowledge, and Experience
- Minimum College diploma in the field of Computer Sciences / IT / Engineering.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of experience in a similar environment
- Cisco or Microsoft-related certification would be an added advantage
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Willing to work in shifts and flexible in relocating to other Emirates, if required
If you looking for IT,Software or application development jobs in Dubai than Please check above requirements and update your profile if you meeting the required things