IT Support Engineer
- 3-5 years’ experience required in similar position (1yr minimum of UAE experience)
- Ability to communicate well in English to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Computer Science/Engineering degree or equivalent
- Certification in Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST), CCNA
MCSE, MCITP, AZURE, Office365
· Set-up, configuration, and troubleshooting of Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office Suite
· Hardware maintenance for PCs, laptops, and printers
· Managing user data backups daily and periodically
· Installing new workstations and connecting to peripheral devices
· Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work
· Providing business applications support
· Efficiently handling WIFI network connectivity within the premises
· User management (creation, reset passwords) during the onboarding process for employees.
· IT equipment issuance and hand-over to employees and maintain accurate inventory of resources
· Manage Software deployments. Provide support on various IT applications running on Laptops/computers, digital signage application used in the premises, Wi-Fi setup.
· Deal with user queries & complaints professionally, record any relevant details if problem not rectified and notify Department Manager
· Deliver attendance records to HR weekly i.e. bio-metric data
· Keep record of stock IT equipment within premises
· Keep records of issued/returned/repaired IT equipment and maintenance schedule
· CCTV System performance checking
· Advisory role to employees on use of systems (hardware, software and applications)
· Printer management including the re-ordering of consumables.
· Set up and removal of IT equipment (Assemblies, presentations, training etc)
Monitor security of all technology.
Salary: AED6,500.00 – AED8,000.00 per month
If you looking for IT,Software or application development jobs in Dubai than Please check above requirements and update your profile if you meeting the required things