IT Support Engineer
Hamdan Bin Mohammed University is looking for IT Support Engineer please check below details and update your profile.
The IT Support Engineer is responsible of providing high-quality technical support to the learners, staff, and faculty members.
Main roles & responsibilities
- Provide first-level technical support to learners, staff, and faculty face to face or remotely using appropriate remote support and communication tools.
- Provide technical support for physical and virtual classrooms; various external and internal events are conducted virtually and physically that are organized by HBMSU. This includes requirements collection, preparation, testing, and support.
- Regularly maintain the hardware/software inventory.
- Regular monitoring and maintenance of audio and video systems, including regular checking of systems health and executing corrective actions when necessary.
- Provide hardware and software support for desktop computers and other end-user devices like printers and scanners.
- Perform the assigned tasks as part of special projects such as working with other team members to determine and meet business needs, completing individual deliverables, contributing to overall project objectives, and documenting whenever applicable.
- Perform end-user testing of various applications and systems as required to detect software defects and inconsistencies. Also, communicate and track the test results, errors, or bugs with other TD sections.
- Timely and proper logging, follow up and closure of technical support tickets.
Required qualification & skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer engineering, computer science, IT or a related field from an accredited university.
- Any other certification will be a plus (Microsoft, Cisco, Apple etc.).
- 3 years of relevant experience in a similar position.
- Microsoft Windows, Mac, and general desktop support issues.
- End-user devices like printers and scanners.
- Audio and Video systems like projectors, mixers, etc.
- DNS, TCP/IP, and other networking concepts.
If you looking for IT,Software or application development jobs in Dubai than Please check above requirements and update your profile if you meeting the required things