IT Support Engineer
Endeavor is looking for IT Support engineer please check below details and update your profile.
This role is a 1 year FTC contract based out in Dubai & Doha all expenses and accommodation covered while supporting on our events
The Technology Department is responsible for the operation and support of all IT systems within the company. The IT Support Engineer plays a critical role by directly supporting all team members, providing timely and quality desktop hardware, software, and mobile device troubleshooting, employing a high degree of customer service, technical expertise, and responsiveness. This position requires a strong work ethic and the ability to work well while prioritizing multiple requests. The support engineer is part of a global team with a vested interest in providing excellent support with an ever-present customer service mentality.
General responsibilities and duties
- Monitor Helpdesk system for inbound issues & ensure all issues are logged and documented
- Provide thoughtful end user computing support for diverse business units
- Collaborate with other Endeavor IT team members and groups on projects and operations
- Maintain a flexible approach to work schedule with early starts and late finishes as rotating patterns, subject to business requirements
- Adherence to and enforcement of all information security protocols
- Perform preliminary server administration and manage the network connectivity
- Help deploy and support new technologies to address business needs
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills and who can integrate well at all levels and be able to work independently
- A strong ability to remain focused with a professional and flexible attitude while multi- tasking
- Willingness to recognize and recommend changes to support procedures and user guidance as part of ongoing improvement
- Opportunity to support different locations
- Always maintain complete confidentiality and discretion.
- Previous experience in a level one IT support role
- Administer, maintain, and support Microsoft Office productivity suite
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory & Microsoft O365 Admin, including user account administration
- Remote access and VPN Configuration and Administration
- Enterprise experience in deploying, managing, and supporting Windows, macOS, and iOS platforms
- Enterprise Level AV Administration and Support
- Set up and support mobile devices and desktop telecommunications
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
If you looking for IT,Software or application development jobs in Dubai than Please check above requirements and update your profile if you meeting the required things