Infor is looking for IT Support Engineer please check below details and update your profile with Infor.
Deliver technical internal client support to staff in (remote/home) offices, hotels, etc.
- Requires coverage during standard operating hours as well an on-call support if needed.
- Troubleshooting of client issues and problems as requested by internal employees and possible external users during events.
- Analyze and test software/hardware problems and issues.
- Maintain an inventory of PC hardware, services and software through available asset management and license management tools.
- Analyze and repair of software and hardware issues.
- Tracking calls through a computerized system.
- Provide quality answers and follow-up to customers in a timely manner.
- Analyze root causes and research appropriate references (people/materials).
- Use systems analysis techniques while working with customers to provide general or specific applications, systems or solutions to best meet business specifications and customer needs.
- Deliver administrative duties such as department / regional reporting and tracking, event coordination, creating presentations, periodic research for project, procurement activities and invoicing.
- Participate in various functional areas of IT to participate in projects and tasks.
- Manage basic telecommunication change and additions (like assigning extensions and voice mail numbers)
- Manage repair and services on fixed telecommunication systems or services coordinated by the telecommunication team.
- Manage corporate mobile services, procurement, adds, changes and troubleshooting.
- Instruct and support Video Conference activities.
- Localization full time at Dubai office.
Knowledge and Skills, You Bring to the Organization
- Post-secondary degree in related field and/or equivalent technical experience.
- Three (3) year technical knowledge of concepts and principles in respective industry or discipline.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP or communications.
- Basic project management skills.
- Thorough understanding of Desktop operating systems and all MS-Office applications.
- Strong interpersonal skills must be able to interact with personnel in multiple business roles.
- Good English verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge on ITIL framework specifically Incident management and problem management
- Experience in project management.
- Three (3) years’ experiences as computer technician/engineer.
- MCITP (Desktop Administrator) certification.
- Knowledge of company organization.
- General office environment
- The usual and customary methods of performing the job’s functions require the following physical demands: significant lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling; some stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling; and significant fine finger dexterity. Generally, the job requires 80% sitting, 10% walking, and 10% standing. The job is performed in a generally hazard free environment.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.