IT Support / Assistant
As the IT Assistant, you will be responsible in providing support for the installation, operation, and maintenance of computer systems and setting up peripherals such as printers or routers, repairing equipment, and providing daily support for network users in the agency.
Our company culture is creative, future looking & dynamic. With a less hierarchical structure than other agencies, we empower individuals and give them real responsibility. Thus, we want people who are energetic, fearless, curious, optimistic and willing to try new things – individuals with opinions and creativity that will embrace agency life.
What you’ll do:
- Execute software installation and deployment to computing systems.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware systems such as networks, printers and scanners.
- Monitoring and maintaining Windows and Mac OS computer systems and networks.
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults.
- Responding in a timely manner to breakdowns, service issues and requests and providing technical support across the company.
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary.
- Testing new technology
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Setting up accounts for staff, ensuring that they know how to log in
- Solving password problems.
- Obtaining replacement or specialist components, fixtures or fittings
- Checking computer equipment for electrical safety
- Other IT related tasks
What you’ll need:
- Previous work experience in IT with a sincere interest in technology with a willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Be adaptable and calm under pressure
- In-depth knowledge of hardware and software
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest IT and software trends
- Excellent analytical skills with a keen eye for detail
- Have knowledge about Social Media Marketing and an interest in coding
- Knowledge Web Development and web server environment setup skills would be a plus
Education: Technical training in computer/information technology and/or diploma in information technology is desirable.
How you’ll be rewarded:
- Competitive salary & career growth opportunity,
- 21 days off (can include your birthday if you want!),
- Medical, airfare ticket & parking discounts,
- T-shirt friendly, casual atmosphere in an office that includes private gardens, balconies, an attic and a terrace!
If you looking for IT,Software or application development jobs in Dubai than Please check above requirements and update your profile if you meeting the required things