Reporting to the IT Service Delivery Lead, the successful candidate will be responsible for planning and coordinating IT projects within the organization to ensure effective IT solutions are delivered within agreed timescales and costs. He/she will also provide technical support to the staff and help them resolve any software and hardware problems with computers and other technology.
- Collate and maintain hardware, including servers, printers and networks, software and fault logs, enabling analysis of information to create preventative measures.
- Provide first level support on IT issues.
- Diagnose breakdowns and faults and, where possible, take corrective, remedial action as necessary, to ensure continued IT service to end-users.
- Escalate issues to the IT Service Desk to ensure problems that are more complex can be addressed promptly.
- Train and coach end users to optimize use of desktop software.
- Create and amend use accounts, load approved software and provide diagnosis and resolution so that users have access to the system within an agreed turnaround time
- Keep up-to-date with developing technologies to ensure the ability to provide continued, current support.
- Provide suitable training in new systems to users and managers to ensure that they make the optimum use of these systems.
- Conduct post project evaluations to ensure that systems implemented are operating effectively and providing the services required by users.
- Maintain an awareness of developments in the IT field and act as a source of advice and expertise to managers and staff within the company.
- Providing IT support to multiple sites across UAE , mainly Dubai and Sharjah branch and Abu Dhabi whenever required.
- Perform all tasks set forth by safety regulations, and cooperate with G4S to ensure a working environment and conditions that do not pose any risks in terms of health and safety.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor Degree in IT, Computer Science or any related field from a reputable university.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience as Technical Support.
- Wide knowledge of office software applications and Operating system of MS Windows and Chrome OS
- Advanced technical and electronic equipment and operation skills and fault finding
- Able to work flexible hours and be on call continuously.
- Excellent personal grooming and conduct standards. Good analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Wide knowledge of IT Ticketing systems and SLA process
- Handling a multiple sites across UAE , mainly Dubai and Sharjah branches ,Also Abu Dhabi whenever required
- Must have a valid UAE Driving license
If you looking for IT,Software or application development jobs in Dubai than Please check above requirements and update your profile if you meeting the required things