Kerzner International Resorts is looking for IT Specialist please check below details and update your profile.
Rare Finds is a diverse collection of resorts celebrating the individuality and unique identity of a destination, with a distinct ability to captivate the imagination, and bring to the forefront the essence of a place.
Authentic and captivating, Bab Al Shams Desert Resort is a truly magical destination, where expertly curated itineraries and bespoke entertainment are the beating heart of our legendary desert-based destination. Part of our unique Rare Finds collection, the essence of Bab Al Shams joins our guests together to discover the most soulful experiences and humbling journeys, set against Dubai’s endless dunes and rich culture.
Assists Director of IT in the on-going maintenance and operation for Information Technology implemented within all properties under Meydan Hotel and Hospitality; ensures the daily operation, support, and security of the technology and data that support and enable the business operations.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Assists Director of IT and coordinates with Corporate IT Services to implement backup procedure and ensuring full file recoverability.
- Responsible for the setup, configuration, system administration and maintenance of the network environments. Setup and maintain different network segment and network infrastructure. Install, configure and troubleshoot all network servers and peripherals. Ensure maximum uptime and managing outages as needed.
- Manages, setup, update/upgrade, configure, troubleshoot and maintain the entire hotel computer systems, Point of sales systems, personal computers, software, Printers, Servers, Office automation, Applications, e-mail, internet, intranet and peripherals.
- Responsible for contingency planning, disaster prevention, and implementing zero downtime networks using standby servers, replicating and other backup servers if possible.
- Maintains clear communication and information exchange between the hotel and Corporate IT Services to ensure optimum sharing of technology issues and solutions.
- Maintains, implements and adheres to all Meydan Corporate standard policies, systems and procedures relating to Information Technology operations.
- Ensure that all IT Assets (Hardware & Applications) run as expected with no interruption to business operations.
- Maintains relevant I.T. checklists and monitors system performance for all IT applications at each property.
- Keeps accurate inventory records of all I.T. related hardware, software and documents controlled by the each property.
- Maintains and safeguards detailed records of all user forms that are in circulation to access company I.T. assets and services.
- Suggests areas of improvement and new initiatives to Director of IT, with the focus on enhancing guest services, generating revenues, reducing costs, removing security risks and developing colleagues’ experience with I.T.
- Supervises IT Assistants and ensures a complete skill transfer to maintain continuity.
- Delegate the authority for completing work assignments, guiding and monitoring the junior IT colleagues and ensures the assigned work is completed with quality on time.
- Provides on-the-job training to team members and supports for individual development & career growth.
- Motivates colleagues and provides a work environment which brings out the best in team members.
Skills, Experience & Educational Requirements
- Graduate/ Post graduate in IT.
- Certifications from Microsoft, Cisco etc.
- Qualification on handing hotel IT systems and software – i.e. Opera, Micros etc.
- At least 2 + years of Hotel experience working in 5* Hotels in a similar role
- Possesses past experiences in supervising a team in IT filed
- Excellent technical expertise in multiple hardware platforms and operating systems, storage technologies, Infrastructure Management tools and services, LOB Applications, ERP Solutions, Interfaces.
- Strong balance of operational, business, and technical aptitude and comprehension.
- Proven ability to lead a technical team and willingness to be hands-on.
- Project management skills.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results, on time and on budget. Demonstrated ability to manage vendors/suppliers.
- Highly organized and productive, requiring little supervision, Strong IT and management skills.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrates ability to deliver results, on time and on budget. Demonstrates ability to manage vendors/suppliers.
- Pro-active, reliable and deliver accurate and timely performance
- Initiative and Commitment to Achieve
- Effective Communication
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving and decision making
- Leadership skills
- Customer focused
- Interpersonal skills
- Strategic Thinking
If you looking for IT,Software or application development jobs in Dubai than Please check above requirements and update your profile if you meeting the required things