Siemens is looking for IT Specialist please check below details and update your profile.
Siemens Logistics is a leading provider of innovative products, solutions in logistics, and automation in airport logistics with baggage and cargo handling. Our software solutions and customer services along the complete product life cycle complete the portfolio. The company has an installed base in more than 60 countries worldwide, major customers include renowned airports around the globe.
Be part of our Customer Services team as an IT Specialist in Dubai, UAE.
What are my responsibilities?
- Create, maintain and troubleshoot Java and .NET (VC++) applications.
- Monitor and maintain Oracle database, elaborate and review scripts.
- Monitor and maintain MS SQL Server database, elaborate and review scripts.
- Monitor and diagnose SCADA software.
- Troubleshoot software, database, and network-related issues.
- Review and assess current processes and suggest improvements within the multiple components of a Baggage Handling System.
- Respect and take into consideration the KPI for First & Second Level incidents.
- Elaborate Root Cause Analysis (RCA) reports
- Cooperate working as a team member.
- Propose the learning path and respective courses and training using Siemens – My Learning Platform.
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the IT field, ideally in the field of automation technology or airport logistics environment.
- Extensive experience in the development and managing of software applications (Java, .Net technologies). Knowledge of VC++ will be an advantage.
- Experience in Oracle and MS SQL Server databases and their respective SQL languages.
- Experience in debugging and performance tuning of both software (source code level) and database areas.
- Knowledge about SCADA software. Experience will be an advantage.
- Experience in Software/Hardware interfaces.
- Experience in Agile collaborative tools is an advantage.
- Able to handle shift duty individually and work under pressure.
- Understanding of Baggage Handling System material flow is an advantage.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Good organization, time management, and prioritization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate openly and effectively on all levels across the team, internally and externally.
- A proactive self-learner.
If you looking for IT,Software or application development jobs in Dubai than Please check above requirements and update your profile if you meeting the required things