IT Service Transition Manager
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the Group has become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors regionally. By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, the Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams. We are seeking an IT Service Transition Manager who brings the ultimate authority on the ITIL Service Transition processes including but not limited to Release, Change, Knowledge and Configuration.
You will help Chalhoub accomplish excellence in process execution and continuously verify the processes are fit for purpose and use. Your work will have a direct impact on all related policies, process definition, promotion, governance and identification of risks as well as driving implementation, adoption, and continuous improvement across the organization. This role must represent the policies and processes to the business, IT, and all Service Providers and is accountable for process performance across the enterprise including the identification and execution of specific improvement programs.
What You’ll Do:
Limit Change Related Production Incidents – through Service Transition, Operational Acceptance and Change Management processes
- Liaise with Application Support to evidence service readiness of a project delivery through status reporting and risk profiling & management
- Assist with the definition and implementation of Service Transition activities for new & existing services with minimal impact to the production estate
- Ensure Application Support have the necessary capability to support new or changed services
- Plan, schedule, coordinate, manage software releases for multiple applications across different portfolios
- Maintain the release schedule for all applications to ensure alignment across key business partners
- Ensure project managers and delivery teams have full visibility and awareness of the service transition service assurance criteria
- Work with each project to define and call out the level of release risk associated with each deliverable, and hold the project accountable for mitigating all risks
- Support IT Services teams and 3rd Parties to follow Change Management processes effectively and enforce the end to end process.
- Chair the weekly Change Advisory Board (CAB) meeting as per the TOR ( Terms of Reference)to analyse risks, minimise the impact on the business and take appropriate decisions on approving / rejecting change requests.
Collect feedback from different stakeholders to identify gaps and implement enhancements to change management processes and/or tools.
- Prepare reports and dashboards to analyse and measure the effectiveness and value of service transition
What you need to succeed in this role:
- 5 + years of experience in IT operations
- University degree in Computer Science or relevant subject
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Exposure to ITSM Toolsets
- Ability to think out of the box and come up with ideas to enhance processes, systems, etc.
- Excellent communication / presentation skills
- Strong organisation skills and attention to details
- Working knowledge of ITIL processes, in particular Service Design and Service Transition
- Good understand and management of project delivery risk
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to be the voice of a globally renowned concept and drive the Chalhoub Group to new heights
- Staff discounts at all participating Chalhoub partner brands
- The chance to live and work in a dynamic regional retail hub
- Onsite canteen serving daily lunch
If you looking for IT,Software or application development jobs in Dubai than Please check above requirements and update your profile if you meeting the required things