IT Service Desk Officer
IT Service Desk Officer is required for reputed group in Ras Al Khaimah with Minimum of 3 years of experience in a IT Service role providing support in a technical support environment & PC hardware and support, with a track record of achieving productivity goals.
Responsible for operating the service desk, responding to staff queries and resolving internal IT issues; ensuring all stakeholders are provided with reliable and effective services.
IT Service Desk Operations
- Provide Network and Telecommunication services for both internal and external customers in effective, efficient and timely manner in order to deliver the agreed service levels.
- Provide, maintain and monitor organisation’s desktop computing environment for both internal and external customers in effective, efficient and timely manner to ensure smooth desktop services.
- Efficiently and effectively resolve complaints, service requests, problems and changes in a timely manner in order to meet the agreed service levels with both internal and external customers.
- Accurately communicate with both internal and external customers in a timely manner in order to keep them up to data with the required information.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and technologies and undertake regular research and development in order to give innovative solutions to business’ technology needs when they are required.
- Maintain the printing environment in a cost effective way taking into consideration RAKEZ’s green initiatives to ensure that printers are managed in efficient way.
- Assist IT Applications and Infrastructure teams when required in an effective way in order to help in solving technical issues within minimal timeframe.
- Comply with the IT Policy to ensure all activities are as per the standards.
Analysis and Reporting
Provide regular and accurate reports to the direct supervisor and/or manager as required in order to provide relevant and necessary data for further strategic decisions and to take corrective actions to meet the agreed service levels.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, or equivalent work experience.
- CCVP, CCNP and ITIL certification or designation a plus.
Years of Experience
Minimum of 3 years of experience in a IT Service role providing support in a technical support environment & PC hardware and support, with a track record of achieving productivity goals.
- Fluent in English (Arabic is preferred).
- Strong interpersonal, communication (verbal and written).
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Working technical knowledge of current desktop computing environment practices and principles.
- Working technical knowledge of data and voice networks.
- Proficient in computer software, applications and internet potentialities.
- Ability to operate tools, components, peripherals, and testing accessories.
- Must have excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrated high level analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to identify issues and risks.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information.
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks.
- Ability to conduct research into technology related issues and product.
Salary: AED6,000.00 – AED7,000.00 per month
- What is your current location ?
- Are you ok to move to Ras Al Khaimah ?
- What is your Visa Status / Notice Period ?
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Experience: IT Service Role -Technical Support Environment & PC HW /SW: 3 years (Preferred)
- * CCVP, CCNP and ITIL Certification (Preferred)
If you looking for IT,Software or application development jobs in Dubai than Please check above requirements and update your profile if you meeting the required things