IT Senior Operations and Support Engineer
Emirates is looking for IT Senior Operations and Support Engineer please check below details and update your profile.
- Address customer issues and resolve incidents and problems to provide a superior service to our customers both internal to EG-IT and external to the Group. Ensuring that the service provided is in line with the specific qualitative or quantitative targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Analyze trend of reported incidents related to various technology and platform and provide solutions to our customers enabling them to resume their work with a minimum disruption and within the agreed Service Level Objectives, KPIs and targets set.
- Coordinate with application vendors and service providers (both EG-IT teams providing a service and external organizations like SITA, BT, etc.) to ensure both the quick resolution of incidents and problems and the smooth running of our departmental and global operations.
- Drive Continuous Improvement by proactively identifying & highlighting issues and risks that may impact the services provided by EG-IT.
- Follow process & procedures in line with the EG-IT policies. Carry out knowledge transfer sessions within the team thus encouraging the culture of continuous learning & knowledge sharing.
- Provide input to and co-ordinate with technical teams to reduce number of recurring incidents (including security threats), to increase system availability and to reduce business impact in case of system failure as well as provide feedback to improve the automation of root cause analysis within the monitoring tools. Provide relevant feedback to technical, application and project team’s developers to ensure fast incident/problem resolution.
- Ensure large deployment projects and upgrades are carried out using best practices as outlined in the departmental Work Practices.
Qualifications & Experience
Minimum Qualifications:12 Years schooling or equivalent:
- Experience in Information Technology, specialist technical experience within an IT operational based environment Knowledge/skills:
- Must have extensive proven experience in systems, operations and environments of a similar size and complexity – Experience of working accurately and confidently with service desk tools and technology, such as ITSM, remote access, knowledge resources
- Technical & Professional Certifications (MCSE, MCP, ITIL foundation etc.) will be an added advantage.
- Experience of delivering a high level of customer service
- Demonstrable ability to think around issues and look at the wider picture in order to provide solutions through a variety of problem-solving techniques
If you looking for IT,Software or application development jobs in Dubai than Please check above requirements and update your profile if you meeting the required things