IT Operations Executive
Dubai Herbal & Treatment Centre is looking for IT Operations Executive Please check below details and update your profile.
We are hiring an IT operations executive to join our team at Dubai Herbal & Treatment Centre based in UAE.
The IT operations executive will report to the IT business partner. The role purpose is to ensure timely and effective support to end user, administration and maintenance of system support for software and hardware and diagnosis, troubleshooting and resolution of software, associated operating system, hardware and technical printer and computer systems
- Install, configure, troubleshoot and maintain new device components and software applications for end users across entity
- Remove, replace, upgrade or repair existing or aging equipment and applications as necessary
- Provide direct support to end users in the usage and maintenance of software programs, and network facilities
- Exercises sound professional judgment in analysis of problem in order to attempt hardware/software solution by phone for remote users, and/or decide proper level of escalation and maintenance required to solve and prevent problems.
- Ensure accurate diagnoses on computer hardware, network systems and programs to make sure all the systems and programs are running issue free.
- Resolve all hardware issues with computers, printers, and hand wireless devices across entity
- Conduct general fault rectification and replacement of faulty equipment to maintain high uptime of the equipment and systems
- Carry out routine maintenance of various types of Computers, Printers and other Data Communication Equipment and peripherals used in the entity
- Track and monitor problems to ensure a timely resolution in order to ensure customer satisfaction, eliminate downtime, and prevent cost overruns
- Perform remote troubleshooting by using diagnostic techniques and relevant questions, ensuring the resolution of issues
- Provide instructions to the end users on the problem solving process, to maintain high customer service standards
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related fields
- Applicable IT related Certifications & Trainings.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in IT operations with at least 3 years of experience in healthcare industry.
- Good analytical skill in programming.
- Proficient in PHP, MySQL, SQL Server, DOT NET, WordPress will be an added advantage
- Professional Certification like ITIL, Microsoft certification will be an added advantage.
- Tech Savvy Individual being eager to learn and keep regular updates on technology advancement.
- Extensive experience with IT systems, networks, and related technologies.
- A track record of working exceptionally well with clinical and non-clinical team.
- An effective systems thinker who understands the value of effective systems, policies and procedures with stakeholder satisfaction as a driver.
- Requires excellent oral and written communication English skills, strong problem solving and time management skills.
What’s on Offer?
- Offering competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity to join a leading, professional reputable entity in Dubai
Salary: From AED8,000.00 per month
If you looking for IT,Software or application development jobs in Dubai than Please check above requirements and update your profile if you meeting the required things