SamTech Middle East is looking for IT In-charge please check below details and update your profile.
- Responsible to manage the day-by-day IT Operations activities and protect and secure the company data, while supervising the IT Administrator and reporting to the Head of IT.
- Mentoring and training new staff and providing support and guidance to all staff members.
- Liaising with administrators and communicating any protocol changes to staff.
- Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Manage information technology and computer systems.
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
- Planning, designing, implementing, testing, maintaining, upgrading and support of IT infrastructure hardware, software and services (whether by direct hands-on or through coordination with 3rd parties), like Servers, Storage, UPS, Switches, Firewalls, CCTV, Time Attendance Machines, Data Backup Software’s, ERP Solutions, Active Directory, File Sharing, WSUS, Print Server, ONS, DHCP, VPN, Virtualization and etc.
- Administering the email system, web hosting, domain registration, ISP services including Internet, fax, TV Cable and IP Telephony.
- Monitoring and recording the system utilization parameters (CPU, memory, disk space, etc.) and reporting/fixing any issue accordingly.
- Performing and monitoring the data backup jobs to assure data protection and performing data restoration whenever needed.
- Maintaining the information security by suggesting security policy enhancements and enforcing applying the same, and by keeping the following up to date: system patches, anti-virus signatures, firewall firmware.
- Provide L2 support and escalate whenever needed.
- Direct coordination with vendors and service providers, like; as Microsoft, Dell, Symantec, ESET, ZOHO, and GoDaddy for support or new requirements.
- Assist in the design, planning, execution and procurement process for IT-related projects/tenders.
- Suggest IT Documentation enhancements and enforce applying IT Operations processes, procedures and policies.
- Submitting IT purchase requests to the Head of IT.
- Managing IT documents & software/hardware inventory.
- Providing direct Desktop Support to Management (Chairman, CEO & VP).
- Any other work-related task that may arise as per the HoD instructions.
- Technical Management, Technical Understanding, Analyzing Information, Informing Others, Staffing, Problem Solving, Data Center Management, Developing Budgets, Coordination.
- Ability to meet deadlines with strong prioritization, planning and time management skills.
- Team leading and supervision skills.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Excellent communication skills verbal & written.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Computer Applications or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience in IT administration and engineering.
- 2+ years of experience in IT Operations management.
If you looking for IT,Software or application development jobs in Dubai than Please check above requirements and update your profile if you meeting the required things