IT Helpdesk support
Al Futtaim is looking for IT Helpdesk for Universal American School please check below details and update your profile with Al Futtaim.
- Maintaining, installing and supporting the use of computer equipment and peripherals for curriculum and administrative use within the school. Keep all computers and printers in good condition.
- Install and configure a wide variety of software including Apple – major and Microsoft applications.
- Provide day-to-day IT support including the first and second level support of the school’s web-based applications and Educational subscriptions.
- Communicate to staff/users through a series of actions either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Checking the operation of the school systems and reporting any equipment in need of repair or upgrade.
- To document and test all installations or alterations to hardware or software, and to ensure that the inventory is current at all times.
- To document problems and steps to resolve them using the school IT Ticketing system.
- Ensure an accurate record of software licenses used by the school and report infringements to the IT Manager.
- IT upgrade and to make repairs to Desktops, laptops and add cabling etc.
- Liaising with external contractor/or equipment suppliers in the event of technical issues.
- Occasional support in mounting and configuring switches will be there.
- Support School in day to day events, roadshows etc.
- Creation of equipment/system manuals for end users.
- Support in Zoom/Microsoft Teams Live Events occasionally.
Mobile Device Management
- Configures, test and provides service support of mobile device solutions including laptops and tablets.
- Ensures that all mobile devices and activations are in compliance with the school IT policies and procedures in the Jamf Pro environment or Microsoft InTune.
- Supports the school in the planning and deployment for mobile devices.
Management of IT Equipment
- Need to have a strong Apple ecosystem background.
- Check and fix iMacs, MacBooks, laptops & PCs throughout school.
- Support to remotely install Software using SCCM.
- Fault handling; administrate the lending/returning of IT equipment for Staff.
- Check and update inventory of IT property regularly using Asset Management System.
Maintenance of IT AV/Equipment in Classrooms
- Check and fix the IWBs (Interactive White Board), Interactive ViewSonic Panels.
- Manage the booking system of iPads and iPad trolley.
- Manage software for classes.
- Maintain and check the Desktop/Laptop IT equipment’s.
Maintenance of MFP (Multi-function Printer)
- Troubleshooting and repairs of various faults wherever appropriate
- Inventory check.
- Configuration management and firmware updates. Liaise with vendor eg troubleshooting and service delivery.
Management of Network
- Install and Maintenance of Cisco IP Phone devices
- Good expertise in configuring, installing and troubleshooting – Network. Knowledge & Experience in cabling, patching, and network tracing.
Provide IT Technical support to the following facilities:
- Performance Art Centre
- Multi-Purpose Hall
- Small Studios/Classrooms
- Providing support for school functions and events, on a Rota basis.
- Providing IT cover and assistance for other parts of the school as required.
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time related to IT.
- Abide by the school safeguarding policy and keep abreast of any changes
- Minimum Diploma and above in Information Technology or the equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working within a school or other education environment
- Ability to prioritize work under pressure
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills at all levels
- Be able to provide support and guidance to staff/Students at all levels across the school community.
- Ability to deal with confidential information with sensitivity and discretion
- An independent Team-player who can work with minimal supervision.
If you looking for IT,Software or application development jobs in Dubai than Please check above requirements and update your profile if you meeting the required things
Follow us on Facebook , LinkedIn or subscribe to our daily or weekly newsletter so you don’t miss out on our latest news