IT GRC Support Analyst
B&S is looking for IT GRC Support Analyst please check below details and update your profile.
As an IT GRC Support Analyst, you will be responsible for forming strong working relationships with stakeholders across the business to coordinate governance, risk management, and compliance activities. You act as a resource on information security and privacy assessment functions to other relevant departments.
We will support you with career-long training and coaching to develop your skill and enable you to succeed in your role. No two days are the same, so you’ll find yourself taking on plenty of new responsibilities as you go.
- Assisting in implementing B&S’ information security compliance program, ensuring IT activities, processes, and procedures meet defined requirements, policies, and regulations
- Developing and implementing effective and reasonable policies and practices to secure protected and sensitive data and ensure information security and compliance with relevant laws/regulations
- Updating security controls and providing support to all stakeholders on security controls covering internal audit assessments and regulations i.e., PCI DSS, ISO 27001, ISO 22301, ISO 38500, CMMC, etc.
- Working on required information security and privacy assessments and audits
- Coordinating and tracking all information technology and security-related audits including the scope of audits, stakeholders/departments involved, timelines, and outcomes.
- Providing guidance, evaluation, and advocacy on audit responses
- Assisting in the implementation of IT risk management function of the information security program to ensure IT risks are identified and monitored
- Internally assess, evaluate and make recommendations to management regarding the adequacy of the security controls for B&S’ information system
This is you
You are eager, structured, and good at connecting the dots. Due to your previous experience, you gained knowledge about security risk management frameworks and compliance practices. You have excellent communication skills and can present your knowledge and reports to your target audience.
- have a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or another related field
- have 3-5 years of experience in IT governance, risk, and compliance
- own information security-related training or certifications such as CISA, CISSP or CRISC (beneficial but not mandatory)
- have experience in either performing audits or risk assessments
- can develop security standards, standard operating procedures, and guidelines based on best practices and industry standards
- have a sound understanding of securing network technologies, client, and server operating systems
- have an understanding of common security standards and regulations (e.g., ISO 27001, ISO 22301, PCI-DSS, CMMC, etc.)
We offer you
- A good salary matching your level of experience, plus a yearly performance-based bonus
- A company-sponsored visa along with health insurance
- Leave benefits as per UAE labor law
- Annual airline ticket to your home country
- The most up-to-date hardware and software in order to ensure you complete your job in the best way possible.
If you looking for IT,Software or application development jobs in Dubai than Please check above requirements and update your profile if you meeting the required things