Being the primary point of contact for IT support, you will serve the needs of the business, our guests, and your colleagues to ensure smooth overall operations in the Hotel. You will assist in the implementation and upkeep of the Property Management System (Opera) and be the key driver in ensuring that the PMS is up to date with the most current version as instructed by Corporate IT, then assist authorized users in relation to hotel operations and support team members with their personal computers. You are also responsible for the coordination and timely handling of any software fault reports, issues, or enhancement requests as well as to provide technical assistance to internal and external audit staff.
- Degree / Diploma in Information Technology or relevant field
- Minimum two (2) experience in a similar position, preferably in the hospitality business
- Proficient in English (verbal and written communication)
- Strong attention to details
- Dynamic, self motivated and customer-focused
If you looking for IT,Software or application development jobs in Dubai than Please check above requirements and update your profile if you meeting the required things