IT Desktop & MIS Support
Ranches Primary School is looking for IT Desktop/MIS Support person please check below details and apply accordingly.
Working as part of the ICT team, the IT Desktop Support will manage all day–to–day technological activities for the school and provide support as agreed by the Head of ICT. The IT Desktop Support will liaise with school staff and other support teams to identify, prioritise, own and resolve all ICT support and service requests across the school.
The IT Desktop Suport will also work closely with the RPS projects streams if necessary, to assist with the seamless delivery of technology refresh on behalf of the school and as desired. This position may be required to support other schools/sites as requested by the Head of ICT.
• Provide full technical support to the school, staff and its students as required
• Carry out routine maintenance of all computer hardware and network services to maintain
• Respond to and resolve ICT faults and requests through onsite visits and remote support
tools, to achieve agreed service levels
• Install and configure approved computer hardware and licensed software, following agreed
policies and procedures
• Student Information Management: Possess a deep understanding of student information
management processes and practices. Familiar with student data and records
management, including enrolment, attendance, grades, transcripts, and scheduling.
• Curriculum Management: Experience in managing curriculum–related information, such as
courses, classes, and lesson plans. Ability to work with teachers and administrators to
manage course schedules, assignments, and assessments.
• Reporting and Analytics: Create and manage reports and dashboards using the school
management system’s reporting and analytics tools. Ability to gather data, analyze it, and
present it in a way that is easy to understand for stakeholders.
• Integration and Customization: Customization of the school management system to meet
the school’s specific needs. Ability to integrate the system with other tools and applications,
such as learning management systems, data warehousing tools, and other third–party
• IT Records: To organise and store department paperwork, documents and computer–
based information. To develop and maintain an IT document library with aspects such as
contracts, software licenses, asset register, process documentation, and staff training
• Communication: To compile, draft, format, and circulate regular IT documents, reports and
• Meetings: To liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts.
• Office Management: To serve as the go–to person for IT inquiries
• Monitor server back–ups to ensure system and user data is protected and secure
• Monitor ICT (physical and network) security and report any risks or incidents to School
Principal and the Head of ICT
• All other reasonably requested duties
• Model the Ranches Primary School values in all language and interactions
• Comply with and demonstrate an active commitment to safeguarding policies,
procedures and code of conduct
• Follow all school policies, procedures and handbooks
• Respect and maintain all aspect of professional confidentiality
• Undertake such duties as may reasonably be requested
If you looking for IT,Software or application development jobs in Dubai than Please check above requirements and update your profile if you meeting the required things
Follow us on Facebook , LinkedIn or subscribe to our daily or weekly newsletter so you don’t miss out on our latest news