Sofitel The Palm Resort & Spa is looking for IT Assistant please check below details and update your profile.
- To provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times, following Sofitel Standards of Performance.
- To be involved in day to day audit work on operation and to advise the Information System Manager for any abnormal happenings.
- To have a full working knowledge and capability to supervise, correct and demonstrate all duties and tasks in the assigned Place of Work to the standard set.
- To be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within the different sub departments of the Accounting & Finance Department or any other Department of the hotel as assigned.
- To be fully conversant with all services and facilities offered by the hotel.
- To assist authorized users in relation to operation of the hotel’s IT system hardware, various modules and supporting personal computers.
- To ensure that preventive maintenance required by any IT equipment in the hotel is carried out appropriately.
- To coordinate the timely repair and return to service of any faulty systems or items of equipment.
- To establish and implement procedures to ensure the backup of data in any IT system.
- To rebuild data corrupted by either hardware or software faults.
- To coordinate the investigation and timely handling of any software fault reports or enhancement requests.
- To set up emergency procedures to continue the operation of the hotel in the event of system failure.
- To provide manuals on the use of any IT systems and incorporate those manuals into the relevant operating procedures of the hotel.
- To arrange the distribution of Night Audit and other regularly system-produced reports.
- To establish necessary security measures to prevent unauthorized access to the I.S. systems.
- To provide technical assistance to Internal or External Audit staff.
- To work with the Sales & Marketing Department and Operational Departments to set up and maintain clean relevant databases for management purpose.
- To assist the IT Manager in the continuous availability of a hierarchy to deal with an emergency in any essential I.S. system.
- To ensure the availability of any stationery or consumables required by any IT systems.
- To regularly check that all licenses are complete and up to date.
- To carry out quarterly, bi-yearly, yearly inventory of operating equipment.
IBIS AND ITS PEOPLE
The Sofitel brand is based on three core values guaranteed by each employee every day:
A Passion for Excellence, an Essence of Pleasure and a Spirit of Openness.
Through their actions and know-how, the Men and Women that are the creators of Sofitel’s luxury, offer clients a highly personalised service. By transforming every detail into a unique moment of pure comfort and elegance, they create and nurture a relationship with their guests.
The Sofitel values are also at the heart of the communication between employees. It is the legacy received and transmitted by all those involved in the brand to guarantee the continuity of the Sofitel spirit in the hotels and headquarters.
If you looking for IT,Software or application development jobs in Dubai than Please check above requirements and update your profile if you meeting the required things