Giesecke+Devrient is looking for IT Assistant please check below details and update your profile.
- Server administration (File servers, SQL server, Backup servers).
- Network administration.
- Local IT user administration.
- Application management.
- Data backup and restore (File server, SQL Server, Netapp).
- Implementation of and compliance to IT security standards.
- Support users from the MEA region (G+D Dubai CT, G+D Saudi, G+D Egypt and Veridos FZE).
- Handles any additional duties as directed by the IT & Security Manager.
Key Result Areas & Responsibilities:
- Installation and maintaining Citrix Xen / VSphere environment.
- Maintaining Sophos Safeguard management / Cryptware helpdesk application / Bit locker administration.
- Conduct IT Training for new joiners to be familiar with standard office applications.
- Supporting mobile phones and mobile devices.
- Create and modify existing workflows to enhance our work.
- Supporting experience centre Dubai.
- Administration of network user accounts and mailboxes.
- Setting up new users’ desktops, laptops and printers.
- Maintaining the access right for users for shared files and folders.
- Installation and configuration of Hardware and software approved by G+D.
- Administration of Back up software, Antivirus Software and maintenance of security and integrity of the network.
- Inventory of Hardware and software , sourcing, assistance in purchasing, installation and maintenance of new software and hardware.
- Creation and removal of an employee in E-data.
- Maintaining Network Documentation.
- Creating VPN smartcards for remote users.
- Renewing of VPN certificates.
- Training Users on applications when required.
- Assisting the IT & Security Manager in technical fault analysis and troubleshooting.
- Communicating with Munich IT dept for advanced problems.
- Provide inputs and recommendations for purchase of IT related software and hardware.
- Ensure employees are following IT security rules of G+D.
- Communicating with staffs on all aspects of IT.
- Ensure the windows and antivirus automatic updates are done properly.
- Monitoring and verification of service processes – i.e. backups, patch distribution.
- Providing technical support to a wide range of internal users.
- Monitoring and managing network security and alerts.
- Managing network IP addresses.
- Assisting the IT & Security Manager on other project works as and when required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or computer science
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Installation and maintaining VSphere environment.
- Knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly
- An analytical mind and ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleaguesCommercial and business awareness
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and desire to probe further into data
If you looking for IT,Software or application development jobs in Dubai than Please check above requirements and update your profile if you meeting the required things