- Responsible for research and configuration of all new network and server infrastructure.
- Identify and resolve network, hardware and software issues.
- Upgrading, installing and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives.
- Deployment, maintenance and updates to websites as needed.
- Implement on-site and off-site backup solutions for servers and user systems.
- Negotiate contracts and pricing with 3rd party vendors for equipment leasing and purchase, as well as management of Vendor Services.
- Basic administration and maintenance of the organization’s IT infrastructure.
- Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats.
- Creating user accounts and performing access control.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Contract
Contract length: 24 months
Part-time hours: 40-49 per week
Salary: AED4,000.00 – AED6,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate: Dubai Knowledge Village: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
If you looking for IT,Software or application development jobs in Dubai than Please check above requirements and update your profile if you meeting the required things