DAMAS MEDICAL CENTER is looking for IT Administrator .The IT Administrator is responsible for the effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of the system’s hardware and software and related infrastructure and management information systems in the medical center.
DUTIES AND REPONSIBILITIES
The main duties and responsibilities consist in providing the following services:
- Collaborating, supervising all IT in the center.
- Managing the infrastructure, including firewalls, switches, databases, VoiP, malware protection software and other processes.
- Performs evaluation, design, testing, implementation, upgrades, support, and maintenance of Health Information Management applications.
- Collaborates on implementation of new software installations, upgrades, and integration.
- Evaluates and selects proposed new technology, products, and system updates.
- Creating and verifying data backups and disaster recovery procedures.
- Creating, contributing, and maintaining an updated documentation.
- Monitoring the system daily and responding immediately to security or usability concerns.
- Upgrading systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution.
- Collecting needs/requests and proposing solutions.
- Managing the configuration and operation of the medical center operating systems.
- Responding to the staff requests and solving them.
- Installing and testing computer-related equipment.
- Basic understanding of database design and data management concepts and models. Basic understanding of XML and SQL. Programming skills preferred.
- Knowledge of Active Directory and management of Windows domains.
- Management of network devices and protocols and their security appliances.
- Knowledge of VLAN and VOIP technologies.
- Knowledge of virtualized environments.
- Knowledge and management of Windows servers and client environments.
- knowledge of main Office Automation and collaboration solutions.
- Knowledge of RDBMS and web servers.
- Fluency in English.
- Previous experience with biomedical devices.
- Previous experience in this role in hospital environments
If you looking for IT,Software or application development jobs in Dubai than Please check above requirements and update your profile if you meeting the required things