Information Technology Helpdesk
Atlantis Dubai is looking for IT Helpdesk please check below details and update your profile.
The IT Helpdesk Agent is responsible for the day to day service delivery and operations of the IT Service Desk support function and, responsible for the delivery of consistent IT support services to the business. Provides first level of support and logging of all IT related service requests and incidents for both Atlantis, The Palm and The Royal Atlantis. You will assist the hotel Guests and employees on first level 24 x 7 IT support, and will be responsible for Incident Management (logging, resolution, escalation) and monitoring calls logged. You will ensure all calls are registered in the Service Desk system and comply with our standard procedures, as well as actively promote the IT Support function to customers and management within the organization encouraging users to register their requests and issue with the IT Service Desk
Ideally, we’d like you to have a Diploma in Computer Science, or similar, with an understanding of IT processes and administrative tasks. Strong knowledge and practical experience of application support across hospitality solutions.
Other desirable skills/qualifications
Skills, Experience & Educational Requirements
- Understand IT process and administrative tasks, IT service delivery and ITIL Framework.
- At least 1 years’ experience working in a role with exposure to related businesses and processes.
- Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Organization, Analyzing Information, Professionalism and Problem Solving.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task.
- Certification in ITIL v4 would be an added benefit.
- Diploma in Computer Science or related field would be an advantage.
- Any Microsoft Certification or equivariant.
If you looking for IT,Software or application development jobs in Dubai than Please check above requirements and update your profile if you meeting the required things