Help Desk Administrator
The Middle East Broadcasting Networks, Inc. (MBN) is seeking for a Help Desk Administrator to provide Dubai MBN Employees with the Technical Support needed. This position location is required for Dubai, UAE.
The Helpdesk Administrator is responsible for providing Level 1 end-user, desktop and application support to staff and all broadcast users.
The Incumbent will Coordinate build out and deployment of new hardware and software needs, in addition to Coordinating problem resolution with user and IT/Engineering team at Springfield-the headquarters.
The Help Desk Administrator will Coordinate troubleshooting between Springfield and local technical vendors/support and troubleshooting of complex issues.
The Incumbent will Field phone calls to address support for the following areas:
- Network access
- Printer access.
- E-mail access and administration
- PC Hardware problems
- Application usage assistance
- Password management
- Hardware and supply Provisioning
Candidates are required to have:
- Minimum of 2 years technical experience in a helpdesk/end user support customer service environment required
- Technical Education and Microsoft Certification(s) preferred.
- Possess extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating systems.
- Extensive experience maintaining and configuring Intel processor computer systems.
- Proven experience in IT/Help Desk.
- Demonstrated ability to apply IT in solving business problems.
- Excellent understanding of computer systems features, and integration capabilities.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
If you looking for IT,Software or application development jobs in Dubai than Please check above requirements and update your profile if you meeting the required things