FEMALE EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT REQUIRED URGENTLY
MULTINATIONAL COMPANY IN JLT IS LOOKING FOR FEMALE EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT FOR CEO
- Act as initial point of contact between the CEO and general public.
- Exceptional telephonic etiquettes including screening, answering and directing important calls to the CEO and other staff.
- Maintaining office system including data management and organize paperless filings.
- Dealing with incoming emails, faxes and posts and draft correspondences on behalf of CEO.
- Coordinate meeting agendas, take minutes of corporate meetings & manage calendar for senior staff including CEO.
- Manage travel arrangements for employees and CEO of the company by visiting online travel portals and taking quotations from different travel agents.
- Arrange hotel bookings and managing pick and drop from airport to hotels for guests and employees.
- Prepare online business visa applications for various countries & schedule appointments for staff on various levels.
- Arrange corporate events, organizing conferences, seminars and presentations in Dubai and internationally.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels.
- Assisting staff with their I.T. requirements and troubleshooting’s.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university
- Knowledge of different foreign languages is a PLUS.
- 2+ years of hands on administrative support experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in ENGLISH(50 words per minute).
- Must be able to take dictations in shorthand.
- Advance in MS Office tools and I.T.
- Ability to prioritize projects and timely completion of assignments.
- Excellent problem solving skills without assistant from supervisor.
- Detail oriented with good research skills.
- Ability to handle a fast pace environment.
- Team player, flexible, adaptable to various cultures and willing to work extended hours.
WE PROVIDE ATTRACTIVE SALARY+TICKET/YEAR+INSURANCE+ANNUAL BONUS
Job Type: Full-time
- executive support: 1 year
- Executive Assistant: 3 years
Also Check: Jobs in Dubai