Digital Media Specialist
Fortes Education is looking for Digital Media Specialist please check below details and update your profile with Fortes Education.
- Ideal candidate will be a certified Digital Marketing Specialist, with certifications in Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Youtube Advertising, Mobile Advertising, SEO / SEM, Social Media Marketing, Web Technologies, etc.
- Possess a proven track record of successfully planning and executing effective digital media marketing campaigns for a mid to large sized organization in the B2C domain, with a good understanding of consumer behaviour on digital media platforms.
- Possess a creative eye with skill toward packaging content in innovative and appealing ways that will engage target audiences online. Must have experience producing high quality digital content; and must be well-versed in current and emerging communication technologies.
- Experienced with publishing content on the web, including expertise in HTML, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), web analytics software (Google Analytics), Google Adwords, Youtube Advertising, Facebook Advertising, In App Mobile Advertising, Twitter Advertising, Native Ads and other 3rd party online ad networks.
- Able to work independently and efficiently on concurrent projects; a team player able to develop and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues and other departments.
- Has experience in digital media planning, buying, and determining the digital media mix and working within allocated budgets and timelines.
- Strong understanding of web technologies, CRM tools, data capture tools, landing pages, for both web and mobile platforms.
- A top-notch communicator, with excellent writing, editing, and oral communication skills; flexible and highly organized with great attention to detail;
- Knowledgeable of best practices for designing effective, engaging, and persuasive content for social media.
- Responsible for creating HTML templates for email marketing campaigns.
- Creation, management and customization of WordPress templates for newsletter and blogs.
- Conversion rate optimisation of ad campaigns, landing pages, websites and email templates.
- Experienced in content distribution and campaign promotion through social media management and syndication tools.
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success.
- Ability to write effective website on-page elements (e.g., Title, Meta description, alt images) and off-page elements like backlinks, forum posting, blog commenting etc.
- Experience with the following tools Moz, Similarweb, Spyfu, Semrush, and Alexa.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on all web properties.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- The Digital Media Specialist will be responsible for all online advertising, digital marketing, social media marketing, and social engagement activities for the Fortes Group for the purpose of expanding the Fortes Group’s market reach, awareness, lead generation, and community engagement.
- Serves as the Fortes Group’s “online media expert,” remaining current with emerging trends, opportunities, and best practices. Regularly updates colleagues and management on these trends and makes recommendations for new activities.
- Responsible for rolling out digital marketing campaigns including, but not limited to, advertising on 3rd party websites and portals, Mobile Advertising, In-app Advertising, Youtube Advertising, Google Adwords, Affiliate Marketing, Social Media Advertising, and other relevant digital channels.
- Digital media planning, buying, and determining the digital media mix and working within allocated budgets and timelines.
- Monitor, measure, and report the effectiveness of each digital campaign and ensure a high ROI quotient for each campaign. Has the ability to analyse each campaign and restructure based on findings and trends in the market.
- Executes social media campaigns and day-to-day activities. Duties include online advocacy, requesting relevant editorial, community-outreach efforts, promotions, competitions, etc.
- Posts on social networking sites including Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter, Company website, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content.
- Monitors posts, responds appropriately and in a timely way to comments / users, participates regularly in online communities, engages participants with diplomacy, tact, and professionalism using excellent judgment to respond in a way that provides accurate and useful information, yet without criticism or negativity about others’ posts.
- Tracks content creation/social media campaigns and opportunities. Reviews and compiles social media statistics and reports to generate measurable outcomes of online activities.
- Produces digital media content for the purpose of expanding and showcasing the group’s online footprint. These media include videos, audio/podcasts, photos, infographics, as well as content specifically produced for posting on the group’s Facebook Pages, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube channels, online discussion forums, and other social media properties.
- Manages the creation and production of all content including concept/theme development, production planning, and execution of all steps resulting in a final product.
- The DMS will draft scripts and manages the creation and production of online audio/video files and podcasts, using in-house equipment and multimedia specialist / graphic designer.
- Works with the IT department to ensure social media tools are kept up to date.
- Provides innovative ideas of running social media campaigns using all available resources including external community.
- Performs other duties as assigned based on the needs of the department and organization.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing, public relations or related field required. Degree or degree sub-specialization in digital communications highly preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ professional work experience in the communications field, preferably in a digital media/communications role.
- Demonstrated experience writing and editing for the web, and in the production of digital communications / web / social content.
- Previous employment in a customer facing, fast paced, high traffic generating role is highly desired.
- Good networking skills and community connections.
- Relevant and proven experience across key social media sites.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
If you looking for IT,Software or application development jobs in Dubai than Please check above requirements and update your profile if you meeting the required things