DevOps Support Engineer (EMEA) M/F
We are seeking a DevOps/Support Engineer who is excited to make an impact. The ideal candidate is self-driven and can work in a distributed team. The candidate will be a part of the Client Support team providing support to customer installations and company’s cloud-based solutions.
· Dig into and troubleshoot customer issues.
· Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
· Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
· Escalate issues to the next level, as needed.
· Build and maintain strong relationships with customers.
· Document processes and update knowledge base
· Manage our clients’ projects from a technical perspective and help them use the company’s cloud-based solutions.
· Familiarity with deployment methodologies.
· Good knowledge of containerization, orchestration and deployment technologies such as, respectively, Docker, Kubernetes and Helm.
· Excellent knowledge in Linux.
· Experiences with Rest APIs are required.
· Knowledge about Postman or SoapUI are a plus.
· Experiences with Database technologies such as Postgres SQL and Redis as well as message broker technologies such as RabbitMQ would be appreciated.
· Good Experience with .NET Core is a plus.
· Fluency in English – good written and verbal skills.
· 2-3 years of working experience in the related fields is required for this position.
· Strong communication skills.
If you looking for IT,Software or application development jobs in Dubai than Please check above requirements and update your profile if you meeting the required things